Saturday, July 6, 2013

Wattpad Suggestions!

Being me i have a hard time finding wattpad stories that i'll actually like. i'm more of an au person but i will still normal fan fics. If you're not aware with wattpad, wattpad is a website/app where you can publish and/or read fan fictions & other types of stories(romance, teen fiction, horror, etc.)

Since this IS a narry blog i'd like to share my favorite Narry fan fics and authors who have the best narry fan fics (in my opinion)

Authors:
1. Livingforthebest
I read my first narry fan fiction from livingforthebest. i think her writing skills are absolutely amazing. she even mentions how she wants to be a writer & i think she should totally go for it!

My favorite Narry stories of her's:

2.Thatkidbex
I am currently reading a fic from thatkidbex and i love it. She has ideas that i have never even thought of. She's very creative. Her story was a little rushed at the beginning but they started to slow down and i think shes working really good at keeping the perfect pace.

My favorite Narry stories of hers:

3.suchakariri
Suchakariri's stories go by a little fast but they're still amazing. i've been looking or an Au and i honestly think her story is what i've been looking for. i found out about her over twitter and i honestly think she's amazing.

My favorite Narry strories of her's:



So that's it! I hope you found this helpful. To take a look at other stories in my library click on the link below :)

My Wattpad :D:
http://www.wattpad.com/user/bamagyrltay

No comments:

Post a Comment